Estate Planning is for Everyone
Many people believe estate planning is something the elderly only need to think about, but if you have family members who depend on you, the reality is that it’s never too early to start. We can help you make the right decisions for you and your family through our law firm, The Law Offices of DuPont and Blumenstiel.
A sound estate plan includes documents that help prevent your family from being exposed to unnecessary taxes, unnecessary administrative expenses, and uncertainty.
Our Estate Planning and Elder Law team helps our clients implement plans ranging from very simple to complex with advice and documents appropriate for their particular planning needs, including:
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts, including Grantor Trusts and GRATS
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- IRA Trusts
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
- Dynasty trusts and asset protection planning through trusts
- Elder law planning
- Multi-Generation Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts for disabled children or adults
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Living Wills and Powers of Attorney for Healthcare
- Advanced medical directives
- Family Limited Liability Companies
- Maximizing long-term Care insurance
GET “A CONSUMER’S GUIDE TO
ESTATE PLANNING IN OHIO”
We hope you find that your estate planning process isn’t as scary and unpleasant as you originally thought it would be. We strive to make the process quick, efficient, and professional, with most plans completed in only 2 weeks.